|Download the AWSOM Archive 1.4.3 Plugin|
Is The Drop Down Menu not wide enough on your site? Look At The Troubleshooting FAQ to fix it.
The AWSOM Archive (formerly called AWSOM Drop Down Archive) is a WordPress plugin that allows you to place any type of Posts archive you want anywhere in your site. ComicPress users: You can now filter the archive based on your comic category.
Some of it’s other features are:
- Easy Install: Simply upload the files to your plugin folder and activate the plugin. Your site now has an easy to access drop down archive on your Index and posts pages with absolutely no extra work.
- Easy Setup: If you want more advanced features you can also customize your archive to display any archive that WordPress supports by editing the custom settings in the Options page.
- Flexible Placement: The AWSOM Archive can be placed additionally anywhere in your site using either the post/pages code: %%awsomarchives%% or using a simple theme code placed with your theme file.
- Full CSS Support: You can make the archive match your theme using any CSS code you’d like, all directly input through the Options page. Make it any size, color, position, etc. easily.
- Fully XHTML compliant.
- Now featuring support for limiting display of the posts in the archive based on category type–this requires the installation of the plugin “Archives for a category” version 1.3 or above.The default setup is great for Webcomic sites using the ComicPress theme, and replicates what comic sites like Megatokyo have in place. The following is a screenshot of the Options area:
It is preset to work in conjunction with the AWSOM News Announcement plugin.