|Download the AWSOM Uninstaller 1.0.4 Plugin|
The AWSOM Uninstaller plugin is designed to help in removing all elements of any AWSOM plugin from your WordPress database.
The 1.0.4 Plugin uninstalls up to versions: AWSOM News 1.5.X, AWSOM Archive 1.4.x, and AWSOM Pixgallery 4.7.X
To use the plugin do the following:
- Deactivate any AWSOM plugins that you wish to totally uninstall from your WordPress website.
- Upload the AWSOM Uninstaller plugin folder to your wp-content/plugins directory.
- Go to the Plugins activation page and activate the AWSOM Uninstaller plugin.
- Go to the Plugins–>AWSOM Uninstaller admin page.
- Choose the AWSOM plugin(s) you wish to remove and click the “Uninstall” button associated with them.
- Read the Uninstall progress message and confirm that all elements were successfully uninstalled.
- Once you are finished uninstalling all of the plugins you want uninstalled go to the Plugins Activation page and deactivate the AWSOM Uninstaller plugin
- Go to the wp-content/uploads folder and delete the AWSOM Uninstaller folder.